Thursday, January 14, 2016

Making Our Christmas Card

We are officially grown ups. We sent out Christmas cards for the first time this year!


Being the cheap frugal person I am, I made our cards. After browsing Pinterest, I found my inspiration!

source
Thanks to Jonathan's new Wacom Tablet, I knew I could easily add text to a picture. Next step was getting a picture of the two of us. I was planning on taking our own picture with our tripod. Thanks to a surprise trip back to California which included family pictures, I didn't have to worry about that anymore!

We decided to have the phrase "Making spirits bright". I pulled out my handy-dandy sketch book and tried writing it a few different ways.

I think my third grade teacher would be proud of my cursive writing!
I had Jonathan pick out his favorite one and then pulled out the laptop. It took a little while to get used to the tablet, but it turned out great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...